The OurCrowd Global Investor Summit, the largest investor event in the Middle East, is scheduled to take place in Jerusalem on February 15, 2023. The summit will be attended by over 6,000 participants from over 70 countries around the world, including delegations from Asia, Latin America, Australia, Europe, the US, the Middle East and North Africa. The summit will focus on addressing the major challenges facing the global community, such as climate change, food and water insecurity, health access, pollution, tangled supply-chains, and online security under the theme “Startups: Saving the Planet”. The event will feature a lineup of high-profile speakers, including Israeli President Isaac Herzog, Yossi Cohen of SoftBank, US Ambassador Thomas Nides, Dr. Karin Noy of Pfizer, and Anil Soni, CEO of WHO Foundation, among others. The summit will also showcase startups in various industries, such as FoodTech and mobility, with companies showcasing their solutions to these pressing issues. A special press conference will be held on Summit Day to discuss the impact of the Abraham Accords on the business landscape in the Middle East and North Africa.
Venture Capital News:
- Techstars and The Ohio State University Partner to Boost Software Startups in Columbus
- Atlys Secures $12M to Revolutionize Visa Processing and Travel Experience
- Afterparty Raises $5 Million Funding to Revolutionize Creator-Fan Interactions with Afterparty AI
- Elevator Pitch: BornIntoLuxury.com (Born Into Luxury)
- JETRO’s Global Startup Acceleration Program: Fueling Japanese Startups’ Global Expansion
- Join the Innovation Wave at SPIE Startup Challenge 2024!
- CertifID Secures $20M in Series B Funding to Combat Rising Wire Fraud in Real Estate
- floLIVE Secures $47M Series C Funding to Expand Hyperlocal Global Cellular Network and IoT Solutions
- Lyten, Inc Secures $200 Million in Series B Funding to Advance Revolutionary 3D Graphene Supermaterials
- NordicNinja Launches €200 Million Fund II to Drive Sustainable Innovation in Europe